Want to know how to build a network of Michelin-starred restaurants?
Or a collection of celebrated hotels?
If so, the man to ask is Loh Lik Peng.
Peng is the restaurateur, hotelier and property developer behind a slew of iconic restaurants and hotels across Europe and Asia.
Most of these form a part of his umbrella organisation, Unlisted Collection.
Unlisted Collection operates sites in Singapore, Shanghai, Sydney, London, Dublin and County Kerry in Ireland.
And over the past 15 years, the roll-call of chefs he has backed includes legendry names like Bjorn Frantzén, Andre Chiang, Jason Atherton, Nuno Mendes and Dave Pynt.
In today’s conversation, Peng reveals how he operates his property development and hospitality businesses.
Listen now and you’ll learn…
- Why he got into commercial property development.
- What attracted him to hospitality.
- How he funds his property developments.
- Where he spots promising sites that others miss.
- Why he has spread his businesses across the globe.
- How he manages a global operation.
- How he finds and nurtures hospitality talent.
- And MUCH more…
Liked this interview with Peng? Don’t miss upcoming talks with the world’s best developers – get my free email newsletter now.